Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Magnificent, The Masterful and The Mundane

Hello All!

This is the pilot post of The Magnificent, The Masterful and The Mundane. I want to first explain the name and give a little bit of background on me, your fearless guide on the river of information.

The names meaning will become more clear in time, as I post my thoughts on life, faith and code. (I know, a weird combination.) However, as a brief description. I think life is magnificent. I know that my creator is masterful. Work can be mundane, but in the insignificant parts of the day great truth and clarity can be achieved.

Now about me, I'm a Software Developer by trade. Most of the applications that I write are web based, intranet applications. However, I do have a couple websites that I've worked on that are publically viewable. The most important to me personally is www.ffccpa.org.

But, I am not all about my career. In fact, my career is not what defines me. My definition comes from my faith and from my family.

I am a Dad and a Husband. These are the most important titles that I possess. I have been married (at the time of this post) for 9 years to the most awesome woman in the world (she has to be, she's put up with me for 10 years.) I have three of the greatest kids in the world. They are 6, 3 and 1. They truly are the joys of my life.

I am also a youth pastor and worship leader at Family Fellowship Christian Center (the above mentioned www.ffccpa.org.) We are a small church in a small town with a huge vision. If you want to be part of that vision, visit the web site and help us out.

Anyway, that is me in a nutshell. Now I need to get back to actual work.

No comments: