Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Chucky Jesus

I've highlighted my oldest and my youngest kids in prior posts. Tonight I want to focus on my middle son.

Well, as you may recall I have nick names for my three sons. The Hurricane, The Tornado and Godzilla.

The Tornado is three years old and he is one of the funniest kids you'll ever meet. He's really noisy and actually has a pretty good singing voice for a three year old.

Tonight he came to me and asked, "Can we go to Chucky Jesus?" I was floored, I was like, "Where?" "Chucky Jesus", was his reply.

"Who is Chucky Jesus?", I said.

"Chucky Jesus."

"What do you want to do at Chucky Jesus'?"

"Play."

"Ok, But who is Chucky Jesus?"

"The Mouse."

It started to occur to me that he was talking about Chucky Cheeses.

"Ok, Tornado, do want to go to Chucky Cheeses?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want to play games."

Well, next weekend we will be going to visit the big rat and playing some games. I'm looking forward to it. It's a lot of fun to watch the natural disasters and Godzilla run around that place and have a blast.

No comments: