Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another New Adventure

In 25 or so days my contract with Giant Eagle will be coming to a close.  This wraps up a pretty cool gig and opens up some new doors that I'll get to walk through. 
 
One part of the newness will be getting to go back to the main office for a while a do a revamp of the companies websites.  Keep your eyes out over the next couple of months for a facelift to www.consultusa.com and www.pmcentersusa.com.
 
I'll be using DotNetNuke for the revamp of the site, it'll be the first time that I've gotten to use it.  The best part is, after getting DotNetNuke running 80% of my work will be done!  The rest will be updating the pages and the content and expanding the functionalities of the site.  I'm looking forward to getting this stuff moving.
 
I will have to custom code one or two modules, but that shouldn't take long.  So, I say that about 3 - 4 months I'll be back out in the real world looking to get placed in a new contract.
 
Now, to you, my faithful and dedicated readers, if your company is looking to bring in a contractor/consultant in the Pittsburgh area, call me at 412.963.8621.  That is the number for our home office, ask for Shaun Eutsey, I'll call you back when I get the message (I'm off-site at the moment.)  I would like to have my next contract open up some business opportunities for ConsultUSA.  That will do two things for me, one, it'll make me look great in my new .Net Practice Director position and it will allow me to work with you, my faithful and dedicated reader.
 
So, If you would like to see me, Shaun Eutsey, the Viceroy of VB, The Crown Prince of C#, The Sovereign of SQL, come and work for your company... Call Now! 

No comments: